<body>
Wednesday, September 10, 2014 @12:04 PM
| 12:04 PM | 0 comments

have you ever feel like wanna cut off all your connections with others?
i do.
i want a fresh start.
i don't want to become who i am today.
i just hate how cruel i am to myself.
i just don't know what to do.
then i realized.
it's not the fault of the people around me.
it's not them that shaped me.
it just the feeling of
' i wanna get rid of everything, everyone'
that kind of feeling.

it scares me that i am not the person i want to be.
it scares me that i become someone that i never want to be.
yes, i am scared.
i don't want to mess everything up.
but thats the problem.
i don't know how to start over again.
i'm stuck.
alone.
with a little hope.
my own hope.


Older Post | Newer Post

© every soul has a past

© know your worth

And He found you lost , and guided you [93:7]
FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FOLLOW
«
»
نورالفرحنا مت سونداري