<body>
Tuesday, July 7, 2015 @4:35 PM
| 4:35 PM | 0 comments

Reading Abah's blog.
Tak pernah tak sedih bila baca blog abah HAHAHAHA
What a cry-baby-farhana -,-

I dont want to grow up.
I dont want to leave ummi abah.
I want all the time in the world to be with them.
*entah mungkin lama sangat duduk asrama sampai rasa i wanna grow up in front of them , i wanna show them each and everything that I learnt , I wanna try to be a person they want me to be*
*pastu menyesal SPM main main , SYR farhana*

Its not because i dont get what i want or what , kalau nak diikutkan , ummi abah tak kisah pun , 'nana nak sambung apa , ummi abah sokong.' it just macam mana nak habaq yang , bila kita membesar ni , kita bukannya bawak impian kita je , tapi kita bawak impian mak ayah kita jugak. Bila kita berjaya tu its like a symbol of how success they are as a parents. And why not we prove to them that , yes mak abah , you are success. Yes ,I am becoming a good person, because of you.

Senang kata , sebab menggembirakan hati mak ayah tu besar pahala dia.


only if we know how happy they are just because a single birthday wish,
and only if I know He was the one gelabah-ing on my exam's days.

Abah is wallahi a very good man. A very good father. Tak pernah berlebih dalam berbuat sesuatu. Dan tak pernah jugak kurang dalam menyediakan segala keperluan untuk kami. He is a good son to his parents , a good husband to ummi, a good son-in-law to atuk and nenek , a good bos , a good friend , and of course a very good slave to Allah.

May I become a proud daughter to him.
Again, I dont want to grow up.





Older Post | Newer Post

© every soul has a past

© know your worth

And He found you lost , and guided you [93:7]
FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM FOLLOW
«
»
نورالفرحنا مت سونداري